We are excited for our second year of the Laces to Leaders program! Especially exciting this year is the addition of a Laces to Leaders groups for boys also! The focus of this 10-week program is on building self-confidence and positive self-image in young girls and boys, while training for a 5K run. The goal of this fun curriculum is to teach girls and boys positive life concepts, inspire them to make healthy lifestyle choices, and empower them with the confidence to set and achieve powerful goals!
2018 Program Details
- Dates and Times: March 5 - May 19
- Boys: Mondays and Wednesdays 3:30-5:00pm
- Girls: Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:30-5:00pm
End-of-Program 5K Celebration– Saturday, May 19th, 8:00am, at the Pace and Pedal 5K at Lake Wazee, Black River Falls
- Participants: Open to young boys and girls in Black River Falls, currently in grades 3-5
- Location: Boys & Girls Club - Lunda Center
- Cost: Participants are required to join the Boys & Girls Club - Lunda Center, at the annual membership fee of $15.
- Current club members do not need to pay any additional membership fee
- Boys & Girls Club Membership materials and fee need to be completed by Thurs, March 1.
Please contact Diane Moen-Ross at the Boys & Girls Club (715-284-4005 or firstname.lastname@example.org) with further questions regarding the program.