Watch this video for an amazing new twist: Grapefruit-Cran Sauce!
Did you know that:
- Grapefruit vary in color from white or yellow to pink and red.
- They range from acidic and even bitter to sweet and sugary.
- Excellent source of Vitamin C. The juices, peels, and pulps all provide nutritional benefit.
- It's a cross between an orange and a pomelo.
- Provides powerful antioxidant benefits, containing lycopene, beta carotene, and active plant compounds.
- Can provide health benefits for the skin, blood pressure, heart health, and disease prevention.
Note: Please talk with your healthcare provider if you are taking any medications prior to increasing the amount of grapefruit in your diet as it can interact with the medication. (In most cases, it is the amount of grapefruit juice consumed that may need to be considered).
More Holiday Recipes here: www.JacksonInAction.org/recipes